OOTD: Very Casual

Posted on Aug 5, 2015





If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen this outfit but I'm deciding to share this and an additional post with you guys tonight. Simply put, this outfit is very causal. So casual that I changed shoes for photos.
Lately I've been recycling my clothes to make room for fall and huge sweaters and I almost threw this top away impulsively. Also, I'm wearing some new additions to my jewelry collection! I love this necklace from Forever 21 and I've always wanted to try mirrored sunglasses in this shade.
I think after a few more outfit posts I'll add a jewelry or shorts post. What do you girlies think? :)

Lace Top | Sugarlips (old)
Denim Shorts | DIY
Necklace | Forever 21
Sunglasses | Polette
Sandals | Kohl's
Green Bag | Goodwill
  1. No one wears shorts the way that you do, amazing casual chic look! And I think a jewelry and shorts post is def in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice. Love the shorts.
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete